The Program Interrupt and IFB System allows talent to monitor the ongoing program while permitting directors and producers to interrupt or dip the program audio with cues or instructions.
The PIC-4744 provides four XLR3M analog partyline level audio outputs (Talent channels) and four XLR3F analog line level audio inputs (Program channels). Each Talent channel can select and place one of the four program sources to the output. A front panel variable trim pot is supplied for adjusting the source level to the output. Connections to control stations, typically used for a director to cue talent, are provided for interrupting the source input to the audio output. The PIC-4744 can interrupt the program source with variable attenuation. Each Talent channel carries a composite of three signals; the program audio, the cue audio and the dip or mute control. Multiple PIC-4744 panels can be used together if more than four audio outputs are needed.
- Wet/Dry switch to access 3rd party wireless IFB, console input, recording devices, etc.
- Four separate program inputs and individual program level controls XLR cables
- Program attenuation individually adjustable for each talent output
- Compatible with all Encore main and remote stations
- Works as a standalone system or integrated with Clear-Com intercom station
- Expansion of up to 96 talent channels between connected systems
- Modular access stations expandable in group of four
- Up to 12 talent access buttons in 1RU
- Tally lights indicate IFB channels in use
- ALL IFB button simultaneously accesses all IFB channels