The UH-BT and UH-BTX are a family of HDBaseT™ compliant Senders and Receivers used to extend uncompressed HDMI video and RS-232 control signals up to 230 ft (-BT models) or 328 ft (-BTX models) over a single CAT5e/CAT6 UTP cable.
The extenders are comprised of a Sender (-S) and a Receiver (-R) and extend all PC and HD resolutions without compression, up to 4K UHD.
Full-duplex RS-232 extension is provided via 3-pin terminal blocks, supporting all baud rates up to 115,200 bps.
The UH-BT and UH-BTX Senders and Receivers are compatible with each other; however the maximum distance achievable is dictated by the lower of the two - 230 ft / 70 m.
- Extends HDMI (or DVI) + RS-232 over a single CAT5e/CAT6 UTP cable up to 230/328 ft (70/100 m) depending on Model
- Optional Long Reach mode (BTX Only) to extend 1080p up to 492 ft / 150 m.
- Utilizes HDBaseT™ Class B (HDBaseT-Lite™) extension technology
- Can connect to all HDBaseT™ and HDBaseT-Lite™ compliant products
- Full HD support for 1080p deep color, 3D, and 4K UHD
- HDCP Compliant with pass-thru EDID from display back to source