PT-872xr is a high-performance, long-reach DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 signals and 2-way powering over twisted pair. It converts the transmitted DGKat™ 2.0 signal into an HDMI signal. PT-872xr extends the signal to up to 60m (200ft) at 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) resolution and up to 70m (230ft) at 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp resolution over Kramer shielded cables.
- High Performance Extender - Professional DGKat™ 2.0 receiver for providing long-reach signals and 2-way power over twisted pair copper infrastructures. PT-872xr employs low-level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for
- HDMI Signal Extension - HDR, HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display
- EDID Pass-through - Pass-through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems
- Multi-channel Audio Extension - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio-grade surround sound
- Cost-effective Maintenance - Status LED indicators for HDMI and DGKat™ 2.0 ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting
- Easy Installation - Single twisted-pair cable for signal and power wiring. Compact Pico TOOLS™ fan-less enclosure for device-back mounting, or side-by-side mounting of 4 units in a 1U rack space with the optional, compatible Kramer rack adapter
- 1 Power adapter with cord, 1 bracket set