Experience versatile audio analysis functions, flexible matrix conversion tools and a pair of powerful speakers packed into 1 RU with the new Marshall AR-DM61-BT Multi-Channel Digital Audio Monitor. The AR-DM61-BT is a powerful audio/video QC solution designed specifically for TV stations, broadcast trucks, transfer stations and house of worship facilities.
Marshall consulted directly with broadcast engineers and systems integrators to develop a practical and flexible solution that packs versatile audio analysis functions, flexible matrix conversion tools and a pair of powerful (~100 dB) speakers into a single rack unit (1 RU). The first audio rack unit with an intuitive 10” wide LCD touchscreen in the industry, the AR-DM61-BT can display up to 64 audio channels from multiple signal types and includes a built-in live video preview confidence monitor.
The AR-DM61-BT supports four dedicated 3GSDI inputs with loop-through (one MADI compatible), one HDMI input, eight balanced analog audio inputs, four stereo AES inputs and eight channels RCA output. Cleverly designed sealed speaker enclosures maximize output in a small form factor for use in noisy control room environments where economic use of rack space is crucial.
Planned software upgrades and optional hardware extension ports enable the AR-DM61-BT to serve as a "future proof" solution that will evolve with the ever-changing requirements of the broadcast A/V industry. Additional features include support for the latest Dolby™ formats, Dante™ networked audio technology and a built-in web server for storing and retrieving presets.
- 10-inch LCD Intuitive Touchscreen Panel displays up to 64 channels vertical or 2 detailed channels horizontal with LKFS bars and peak indicators
- Built-in live video preview monitor
- Accepts inputs from multiple signal types with matrix conversion
- High-powered stereo speakers (up to 100dB output)
- Push-to-mute functionality
- Slim 1 RU design
- Support for all current Dolby™ formats including 7.1 Surround Sound
- Optional Dante™ networked audio module
- Store and retrieve saved presets via web server
- Software upgradeable "Future-proof" platform
- AES 67 Compliant
- Four dedicated 3GSDI inputs with loop-through (1 MADI compatible), and one additional HDMI input
- 8 balanced analog inputs on Phoenix connectors (-20 through +60dBV gain)
- 4 stereo AES inputs on Phoenix connectors
- 8 channels RCA output (-10dB or +4dB switchable)
- Dolby™/Dante™ optional modules
- Ethernet (RJ45) with IP addressing
- Front-facing headphone jack (1/4-inch)