Your vision for a professional-looking studio just became real. With a simple setup, a few square feet of space, and NewTek Virtual Set Editor, now you can easily transform any location into a professional, virtual environment that dramatically raises your production value, and upgrade your presentation with dazzling visual effects that make a big impression on your audience.
Select features and capabilities may be limited depending on your TriCaster model. For more information, visit the Virtual Set Editor Feature Support page (http://www.newtek.com/vse/feature-support).
- Generate custom, 3D holographic virtual sets from panoramic images taken with a smartphone or camera, or from models designed in any 3D application
- Realistic virtual camera operation, with adjustable shots and animated movements—even while live
- Customizable starter sets with multiple angles, real-time reflections and specular highlights
- Effortless import of layered PSD files—including keyed out areas—to support composition of sets using virtually any graphics creation tool
- Collaborative workflow between artist and TriCaster operator, with dual installation on both a TriCaster XD system and an external Microsoft® Windows® workstation
- User-friendly controls for quick and easy creation, right out of the box
- Export as executable LiveSet installer for use with any TriCaster XD system
- Instant availability of new virtual sets and effects, with support for output and update over the network to any TriCaster XD model