Combining 1ME switcher, PTZ camera controller, and audio mixer functions, the Live Production Center enables easy live streaming with one-person operation.
The Live Production Center is an AV production unit that enables you to easily create AV in situations where there are a limited number of operators available, such as university sports, live streaming, and conference video production. Combining 1ME switcher, PTZ camera controller, and audio mixer functions in a single device, the AV-HLC100 makes it possible for one person to operate everything from PTZ camera shooting to streaming transmission. For PTZ camera operation, the connection and settings can be easily done using the Easy IP connection function, and pan, tilt, zoom, and focus operations can be performed with one hand using the large joystick.
Output format support includes 1080/59.94p and 50p, and there is also a cross conversion (between 1080 and 720) function. Flexible transmission can be achieved since it is possible to mix embedded, line-input, and mic-input audio and add it to the video. In addition, supported network protocol the NDI TM, RTSP (direct input of the IP video from Panasonic PTZ cameras) and the RTMP (direct transmission to live streaming services such as YouTube Live). High-performance professional operation can be realized even in production environments with few operators and no expert staff.
- Create your own great multimedia content for live events and video streaming
- Fast, straightforward, and easy to set up
- Support 1080/59.94p and 50p video format ideal for sports video production
- Support the one-hand control function of PTZ cameras for one-person operation
- Easy PTZ cameras by preset selection with thumbnail
- Compact size body enables the content creation and the streaming from anywhere