The HTX II-RX is designed for use with the HTX II-8800 Matrix Switcher to extend 4K/60 4:4:4 video, audio, ethernet, two-way IR, RS-232, and ARC (Audio Return Channel) signals up to 330 ft. (100m). The ARC function enables audio from a compatible display to be routed back from the HTX II-RX to the HTX II matrix. Using PoE technology, the HTX II-RX can draw power directly from the HTX II-8800, eliminating the need for additional power supplies.
- HDMI 2.0b, HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K/60 4:4:4
- Supports audio up to 7.1 channels of High Definition audio pass through
- Up to 330ft (100m) HDBaseT™ transmission distance
- Video, audio, IR, RS-232, ethernet, and PoE over a single cable
- ARC and CEC supported